Your support matters
Make a Donation
Terra Firma is a medical legal partnership focused on the unique medical, mental health and legal needs of newly arrived unaccompanied immigrant children - children who are seeking safe haven in the United States and came to this country alone, without a parent or legal guardian. All services are provided regardless of ability to pay.
We are very appreciative of your contribution, which will help support these vital services:
- Comprehensive medical care
- Individual, family and group mental health interventions
- Includes unique trauma-informed youth support groups
- Pro Bono legal services
- Case management and social services
- Housing, food assistance, insurance enrollment, etc.
- Enrichment Programs
- Soccer league, photography, English Language Learners instruction, field trips, and Zumba dance classes and much more.
Thank you so much for your interest in supporting Terra Firma. Please click below to make a tax-deductible donation.